In honor of World AIDS Day, Dec. 1
- ERUFF will display 24 panels from the Names Project Memorial Quilt from November 27 - December 2.
In partnership with the Alliance of AIDS Services- Carolina (AAS-C):
- Provide free, confidential HIV/STI testing and between the hours of 10 am and 1 pm and then again between 3 pm-7 pm. Additionally, the Alliance will distribute safer sex information, condoms, lube and dental dams; Monday, December 2
- Host a toy drive for AAS-C families Sunday, November 3 through Sunday November 1.
- Host a food drive for AAS-C families Sunday, November 24-Sunday December 1.
- AAS-C will host a reception following service on December 1 (time to be determined. )