ERUUF seeks a volunteer childcare coordinator for events. It's easy - a list of available childcare attendants is kept up to date by the RE office.
Specifically, here's what the coordinator would do when a request comes in for childcare:
1) Send the list of available childcare attendants to the group requesting childcare.
2) Let the event coordinator know that:
- At least two childcare aides are needed for care even if there is only one child;
- The group uses their budget to pay for care (12$/hr per aide), and they pay the aides for a minimum of an hour even if no childcare ends up being needed;
- Childcare needs should be confirmed at least a week in advance.
The event coordinator can then contact the childcare aides directly, and plan where to meet and when.