Sunday, October 4, 2020: 10:30 am
What is the movement for reparations and restitution for racism, and how might we begin? Mary Davis and Chris Macon, co-leaders of ERUUF's Reparations for Racism group join Rev. Cayer to lead this service. Music by Chris Macon and Kate Lewis. After the worship service, at 12:30 pm, the ERUUF Justice Council hosts its fall meeting of all action groups, with a focus on voting rights.
- Exploring Spiritual Practices: October 2020 (Sat, Oct 3 9:00 am)
Inquirers Series (Sun, Oct 4 12:00 pm)
8 sessions of classes offered to welcome and inform visitors and friends about ERUUF
UU Elevator Pitch (Sun, Oct 4 12:30 pm)
How to answer "What is Unitarian Universalism?"
Inquirers Series-All Day Retreat (Sat, Oct 10 9:00 am)
All 8 sessions of Inquirers Series in one day
- Inquirers Retreat Day (Sat, Oct 10 9:00 am)
(Click image below to enlarge).
Help us Sell Tickets!
Each ERUUF member, family/friend is asked to sell one or more packets of ten tickets. For just $20 a ticket, you, your co-workers, friends, neighbors, and family have a chance at winning one of five prizes:
1. Grand Prize: Dinner for two anywhere in the world, includes two nights accommodation, round-trip airfare (reimbursed up to $5000)
2. Second Prize: Dinner and hotel for two in your state of residence (up to $500)
3. Three Third Prizes: Dinner for two in your state of residence (up to $250)
Were you able to see all the groups at our annual Connections Fair? Or, were you not able to attend? Have no fear! You can still find out about all the great work/activities our groups are doing in the coming year. Browse the Connections Fair Guide to see what might pique your interest, or stop by the ERUUF campus to pick up a printed copy of the guide. Check out the video below to see photos from the event!
- LGBTQ+ youth, are our Generosity Sunday recipients at the 9:00 am and 11:15 am worship services.
- Wednesday, September 25: View and discuss the film Stonewall Uprising from 6:30-9:00 pm, hosted by ERUUF's Multicultural Team. Learn more and register >>
- Friday, September 27: Attend Durham's first Interfaith Pride Vespers Service including local clergy and hosted by ERUUF at 6:30 pm. Learn more >>
- Saturday, September 28: Drop by the UU booth at Pride: Durham NC to meet up with ERUUF's Pride+ team, Beloved Community Chorus and UUs from around the Triangle for the Pride Festival,10:00 am and Parade, 11:00 am. Duke East Campus, 712 Broad St.
Volunteers are needed for the AIDS Memorial Quilt display. Three panels from the Quilt will be on display in the ERUUF Sanctuary from Wednesday, November 27 through Monday, December 2. While it's open to the public, we need volunteers to sit with the Quilt; at least two volunteers are needed for each shift. If you are interested, please email, text or call Vincent Licenziato at , 617-720-